Monday, December 5, 2022

Yuletide Tree Farm


Happy Monday!
I've been slow to get my decorating on over here.
Not sure if my tastes are changing, but most of the 
decor that I have taken out of storage is not speaking to me
for some reason.
Buuuut..... this cute metal pail was sitting in the garage with
gardening tools in it...
and as I always say, use what you have. 


I took a look through my christmas decor and found a bunch of
my bottle brush trees and decided to stack them in the pail.


I purchased most all of these bottle brush trees from the Dollar Tree,
so if you are looking, you can find them there.
They also have some great tins similar to the mine with the exception of the saying on the front.



I filled the pail with kraft mailing paper that I had in my garage,
then just tucked each tree within the pail.


This white and wood tree I found at HomeGoods
just a week ago. 
I'm trying to bring the natural hygge style christmas to my home.
If you haven't heard of "hygge" style, pronounced like
"hue-gah", is a Danish concept that focuses on enjoying life's small details.   It is often seen as "coziness" or "togetherness."  Hygge aims to find joy and happiness in everyday moments shared with the ones we love.  
Warmth is a key part of the hygge design.  A combo of flickering candles and ambient lighting gives your space a welcoming glow.  
It's a balance of minimalism, soft textures, and nature.
Your spaces should reflect a more relaxed and pared-down feel to best minimize any distracting items.  The less is more approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..