Friday, December 16, 2022

Wooden Tag/Ornaments


Good Morning friends!
Coming at you this friday morning with a super cute and easy diy ornament/tag craft for you.
Me personally, I tend to lean towards more neutral decor so keep in mind, if you prefer color then you could easily add any type of scrapbook paper to the wood tags first then add your wood images.




The wooden tags can be found at Michael's
TAGS- HERE

The wooden ornaments can also be found at Michael's, but I chose to get mine at Walmart as the box has more in it.  But I will link both...
WOODEN ornaments - HERE 
(there are many small boxes to choose from)

Walmart box of ornaments
I went into the store to find my box of 27 which were only $4.99,
I couldn't find them online, but again they have alot to choose from,
here is a box of 72.


Use what you have so if you have any fabric at home tear up
little 4" pieces to tie at the top of the tags.
The fabric I used I found at the Dollar Tree, they sell
good sized 12 x 12" pieces there. 


So onto how easy it is to make these!
Heat up your glue gun and let's go!
Literally just glue the image onto the tag and add
your fabric bow at the top.  
THAT'S it!
Now, add to the tree, gift away, add to bottles of wine or sparkling cider, put on packages, give to co-workers.  
You get it!
Have fun and send me your pics, love to see what you make!





I decided to stamp at the tags at the last minute.
If you decide to stamp something whether it's
to:/from or a saying be sure and use a permanent
ink pad like StazOn that won't bleed. 
I used the black ink. 


I also added jute to the top of the tag so they
could be hung if chose to be. 
What do you think?  


1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..