Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Gnome gift idea


Do you just love the cuteness of all the gnome themed things available for christmas?
There are so many cute pieces you can put together to gift to your friends, co-workers or neighbors.
I picked up these cute gnomes and gnome pot holders, a wisk and a little card to tuck onto the gift. 


The christmas card I attached to the gift with these wire deer paper clips I had on hand from Stampin Up!


Here they are up close.....




Here it is all put together, I stuffed the gnome inside of the oven mitt and added the whisk and attached the card.


These items were all found at the Dollar Tree with the exception to gnome card.  You could also add a little package of those Betty Crocker cookie packs.  
Super cute gift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..