Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Fairmont High Tea


This is the beautiful Fairmont Olympic hotel 
in downtown Seattle.
It has recently been renovated and has been
designed with a new mid-century modern vibe.



The above is an area of the tea room that I thought
looked so stunning and below is the entrance to the 
Fairmont, they have added a new bar right in the center of
the entry.  So moody and cozy. 



This was in the tea room,
the place setting and menu.
The food was fabulous!
Since my girls are young adults instead of doing the 
traditions of the past we thought it would be fun to
start a new tradition in place of all the old ones. 


The girls and I..... 


They bring you out each a three tiered tray with sooo many goodies and treats on it.
The first tier had desserts with pumpkin spice cake, red velvet cake, cranberry orange macaron, fruitcake and peppermint fudge.
The second tier were the sandwiches which consisted of;
Bay Shrimp on endive, salmon lox, roast beef sandwich, virgina ham sandiwth, truffled free-range egg salad sandwich, english cucumber sandwich 
(since I am highly allergic to seafood they were so accomodating in bringing my things separately and adding what other sandwiches I could eat)
The bottom tier was a large english scone with marionberry jam, devonshire cream and lemon curd.
Everything was so good!!!


The large scone, I ate it all!


my girlies and I sipping our tea.....


We went onto walking in downtown Seattle to see all the lights and take in a few festive sights around the city.
Such a great new tradition to add to our holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..