Monday, April 20, 2020

April 2020 Paper Pumpkin: My Wonderful Family

                   

Take a look at this month's Paper Pumpkin.  I always make sure
and post the video for you too see how easy it is to put your kit together.   Now more than ever people are looking for things to keep busy and Paper Pumpkin is a great kit to receive monthly filled with cards or projects ready to go only requiring you to have scissors!
The kits are $22 a month, you can pick a month or 6 or a 1 year, you choose!

                 Here is one of the cards from this month's card;


I always like to make alternative ideas 
for the kits.
Sometimes I really enjoy what's in the kit
but other times I like to use my creativity
to come up with other ideas for you.


Right now during this quarantine is a great time to set up
to receive this box monthly.  You can set it up for a month
and stop or restart it at any time. 
If you would like to sign up 
click   HERE
to sign up! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..