Wednesday, April 8, 2020

No Matter the Weather




No Matter the Weather,  Easter is STILL on!
I've been using up a lot of things in my stash around here
and this card showcases a bunch of those things.
I can't even begin to tell you what that background
paper is,  I just know it was from a past 
Sale-a-Bration!


The brown boots were an embossed paper we offered 
some time back that had some really neat raised
images on them so I just used some black
stazon ink to stamp the boots and cut them out.
All of the stamps are from the
No Matter the Weather Paper Pumpkin kit.
Thought it all would make a cute Easter card.
Happy Easter friends,  it's going to be a different 
looking one, but it will still be happening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..