Thursday, April 16, 2020

Who needs some enCOURAGEment?



Hi friends!
I've been sending out words of enCOURAGEment
to those I know need a lift with my tea towels.
Pray.wait.trust and Keep Calm the Lord will fight for you
are just a few of the most calming ones to surprise someone with.


We all have something we can share and do during this
outbreak, what can you do?
I challenged my team to find one thing they can do this week
to lift someone's spirits.
It's so important to stay connected right now, there are so many ways we can be doing this.


Put your minds to use by seeing how you can reach out to others to lift their spirits which will only in turn lift yours!


How can you do this?
It can be emails, zoom calls, texts, facetiming, dropping off at something off at someone's door step, writing snail mail, sending food to someone's home, dropping off groceries to someone.
This list goes on. 
I challenge you to bless someone this week!



Now,  here's one towel I did NOT send out this week!
So sad that we cannot gather at this time.
I am missing people!
If you would like to pick up a towel for someone you can visit
my shop 
2340 West Newton





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..