Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter!
The tomb is empty!
This is the entrance to Antelope Canyon that we
adventured last April,  it made me think of the tomb
where Jesus was laid when we were entering.


This is as we exited....  
My hope is that you are surrounded by the ones you love
today and find peace amidst the chaos we are all experiencing.
John 11: 25-26
Jesus said to her,  " I am the resurrection and the life. 
The one who believes in me will live, even though
they die, and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.
Happy Easter friends.


Some card inspo for you....
and yes, it's the ever returning same stamp set!
I promise this is the last one for a loooong time!



I stamped a little mud around the boots
and add some mud to the fronts of the boots.
I hope you are liking this set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..