Saturday, April 4, 2020

Framing pictures


This is my guest room and I had been trying to find some framed
pictures to put above the bed.
Well,  I had a hard time finding what I was looking for so 
I purchased the frames a while ago from Homegoods
which measure 8 x 8".


I grew up in Seattle and now live northeast of the city
but knew with anyone that comes to visit it would
be fun to have some line art of the city.


I went looking on my computer.
I started by googling Seattle line art and from there
so many different line art images came up
When  choosing your art there is art that is free to you,
there is also art that you have to pay for and then there is art
that is copyrighted.   You can tell when you click on the image
whether you are able to print them or not.
I ended up finding three different ones that depict our city 
well.  The inset of my frames are just 3 x 3" so I didn't need
 a large print.  Once I printed out the images I just cut them
down to size to fit and framed them.


Here's one of the city scape with the Space Needle


This is line art of the famous Pike Place Market



And what we are most known for,
the original Starbuck's coffee logo. 

I hope your keeping yourselves busy, 
I have been cooking a lot, trying some new diy's,
connecting with people and working out to stay healthy
My hope is I can inspire you to try something new to keep 
yourselves busy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..