Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Friday!





Happy Good Friday friends!
Remember that chocolate vine I trimmed and made crosses out of?
Well......  I used some of the twisty vines to create this crown
It is good friday and although Jesus head was laced with a thorny
and bloody crown, 
 I choose to remember it as a crown of beauty for ashes.  

A new command I give you he said;
LOVE one another as I have LOVED you
So you must LOVE one another.  

It's all about LOVE - His love 
and how we can spread that love and light to each other 
even in this darkest of times we are in. 
So I am spreading LOVE your way this beautiful Good friday. 



Hello......
No Matter the weather we're in this together!
We are all hanging in there aren't we?
These are some cards I sent out to lift some
spirits!
See,  it's that stamp set!
You really want one I know!


I stamped the boots on the Crushed Curry paper and 
used some extra designer paper to make the background.
Are you still be creative and keeping busy? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..