Monday, April 27, 2020

Raised Garden bed



This weekend was a fun time to get a start on our extended garden.
You have seen from my previous posts my vegetable garden, well
I wanted to add herbs and sometimes herbs can take over a garden
so I went searching for a solution and found this adorable raised garden bed at Home Depot.


I decided on two of them so I could put them side by side.
The best thing is they can be ordered online and delivered or you
can pick them up with trunk delivery by staying in your car
making your purchase a safe one during the times we are in.



Here they are side by side.
Very sturdy, great for your herbs, veggies or flowers.
Made of a heavy resin, the color is a dark walnut.


Here it is up close, it has a cute little green tray for you
to do your starters and a very deep trough for the dirt.
Inside the trough in the bottom is the screen for water drainage
but look to the left at the skinny spout sticking up.....


It houses a cute little sprout inside of the 
gauge that tells you when you need to water!
The little sprout pops up when the trough is dry!
How stinkin cute is that!

Here is the link to the garden bed at Home Depot
you won't be disappointed!
Home Depot    HERE
Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..